Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mission Call

My cute little brother got his mission call last night!!!
Where is he going you might ask?


I'll give you a few hints...


Tyson has been called to serve in the

SCOTLAND/IRELAND MISSION!!!

He leaves June 24th and reports to the England MTC!!!


Yay Tyson!!!!! It is the PERFECT call for him. He will be such an awesome missionary (and he is going to come home with the hottest accent)!!


I'm thinking my family better start planning our trip to pick him up RIGHT NOW. And who knows, this could be him in two years...



Photo compliments of my lovely sister Chelsea



Congratulations Tys!


I couldn't be happier. And neither could he obviously...



3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH this is so exciting!!! He is going to be such a good missionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyson is not old enough to go on a mission! This is unreal. Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THIS! Congrats to your brother! We should go pick him up when he's done, I think... si?

    ReplyDelete