Monday, February 14, 2011

I Caved

So...i told myself i wouldn't blog ON Valentine's Day ABOUT Valentine's Day...because it's kind of cliche. But i just don't care. Why you ask??

Because i LOVE valentines day!! Significant other or not, i think it is the greatest holiday. Yes i might have thrown up a few times today as i witnessed the cheesiest of cheesy gifts and sweet nothings being exchanged on campus (eww).

But i also felt the love and expressed my love! Which probably explains why i am so happy right now. Not to mention i got the cutest cup of goodies from my parents which will prolong grocery shopping just a little longer. Yessss.

So here's a shout out to the wonderful Luuuuuuuv holiday and whoever thought that such a holiday should exist.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Brianna! It is so nice of you to follow my new and inexperienced blog haha. I love yours! So cute!

    ReplyDelete