Thursday, February 24, 2011

Angel

I just have one thing to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Okay maybe i have more than one thing to say...

It is my mom's birthday today! I'm not going to tell you that it is her 29th birthday and I'm also not going to tell you that it is really her 50th birthday, because she probably wouldn't like that very much.

But 50 years of being the most incredible person on the planet definitely qualifies her for a shout out. My mom is the most wonderful person in the world and no words can express how much i love her. She is the angel that everyone wishes for in their life...and i am just lucky that she gets to be in mine.

Love you mom, hope you have a great birthday!

I searched high and low for a good picture of us together. Apparently we don't have too many of those...this will have to suffice! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment