Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chelsea

Chelsea is my sister. Despite the word “step” that would usually precede the word “sister” in describing what she is to me, I have never chosen to use that title. Because to me she is the real deal, true as they come, all I could ever ask for: sister. From a very young age I have looked up to Chelsea and I will continue to do so forever. Chelsea LOVES to learn anything and everything, she has the greatest smile that goes much farther than her eyes, she cares so much for other people, she is the BEST mom, and she is gorgeous! The title “wonder woman” most accurately describes her at this point in time!

Chelsea gave me the most wonderful Christmas present that I will remember and use for the rest of my life. I couldn’t help giving a shout out into the abyss of cyber land to Chelsea for being so incredibly incredible. She deserves much, much more than a blog post but this will just have to suffice. So thanks for EVERYTHING Chels, I love you so much! Hug hug kees kees.


No comments:

Post a Comment