1. I find myself on the ground way too often (darn ice)
2. Thoughts of Hawaii and other warm places consume my mind (so much so that I have even looked at airfare…keep dreaming Brianna)
3. I can’t see where I am going on campus because my foggy breathe is always obstructing my vision
4. It takes me twenty minutes to get from one class to the next as I try to maneuver my through as many indoor places as possible.
5. I frequently am upset with comments like, “aren’t you from Utah?” yes people I am from Utah, but that does NOT make the cold any more bearable!
6. Hibernation crosses my mind daily
7. I am plagued with a constantly running nose
8. My thermostat breaks making it necessary to do homework in a hat, scarf, coat, and blanket
9. I check my toes nightly for signs of frostbite
10. Gripping onto the hand warmers nuzzled deep in my pockets is like gripping onto my own sanity
Every year i wonder if i am going to make it through winter. Somehow i always do...but just barely! Oh warm weather, i miss thee already.