Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Week...


I gained new respect for mothers as I babysat my little cousin Jake, for a few days. Man that kid has energy. And good thing he is so dang cute otherwise I probably would have been pretty upset when he pointed to my stomach and said, “baby in your tummy”.

Yes Jake, that is was i like to call a food baby. HA!

I keep telling myself he was just confused, as his mom recently gave birth...




Also, I can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than eating cake. Lemon cake might I add. My sister and I spent a couple days making this, what we would call, masterpiece. I always shout for joy when something I bake actually turns out…it is such a rare occurrence. Anyway, we found the recipe here and it was pretty divine if I do say so myself.



mmmm

Try it. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment