Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sooooooooo

I’ve been absent from the blogging world for far too long.

And guess what? It’s that time of year again! Unfortunately I am not referring to Christmas (although my Christmas season has been a rather jolly one thus far, as snow has yet to really grace our presence) and am sadly referencing finals. I try every year to have a good attitude about them but some things will never change I guess!

To accurately describe my feelings about this bustling point in the semester, I give you my “Sometimes” list:

Sometimes, I spend more time on campus than off campus

Sometimes, I dream about real meals rather than string cheese and granola bars

Sometimes, I want to pull all my hair out because I am so stressed (then I change my mind)

Sometimes, I wonder how many more sighs there are per minute on campus during finals week compared to the rest of the semester. Goodness knows I contribute to that count.

Sometimes, All the time, I’d like the dark circles under my eyes and my pasty complexion to go away

Sometimes, I need a photographic memory

Sometimes, I forget how grateful I am to go to BYU

Sometimes, I can hardly think straight

Sometimes, I laugh at how miserable everyone looks on campus

Sometimes, I hate that the library stays open until 2 in the a.m.

Sometimes I wish I could fast forward to Christmas when finals are long over!


Just a few more days and i am home free...

(I think the phrase and suggestion "live in the moment" should be null and void for all college students during finals week. just saying)

Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment