Monday, December 12, 2011

One Down

I can’t believe its 10:00 in the a.m. on the first day of finals week and I’ve already finished one of my exams (gotta love those 7am scheduled finals). I also can’t believe I’ve already been up for over 5 hours.

Epiphany: that's probably while i feel like death!

I know, i know...I'm a genius.

Anyway, mostly for my entertainment, but also for yours, I decided to post this video; because seriously, who doesn’t need a good laugh when its 20 degrees outside (or when you’ve got 3 more finals looming in your midst)?


Hope you laugh as hard as I did...





Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. oh my I've seen this!! Niel showed it to me and I died haha. Such a funny idea. So glad you have one done already! Good luck with the rest and I can't wait to see you when you come home for the holidays! xoxox

    ReplyDelete