Saturday, October 29, 2011

i have a problem...

...I know what you all are thinking—which one, right? But I’m speaking specifically of my alarm problem.

I sleep through my alarm literally every morning. It doesn’t matter what sound it makes, how loud it is, or where I put it. I don't wake up. Its gotten to the point where I might as well not even set the dang thing.

Last night when I went to sleep I put my alarm all the way across the room so I would have to get out of bed to turn it off. When I woke up this morning I groggily realized that it was much too light outside and I felt much too awake. Not again! Oh well, I love being an hour late for work. NOT.

And that trick of putting my alarm clock far away was a total bust, because when I woke up this morning I was holding my alarm clock in my hands.

How does that even happen?

I think I need to get more sleep. Either that or I need to invite the Utah Symphony, complete with symbols, drums, and every other loud instrument you can think of, to be my personal wake-up call in the mornings.

I’ll try the former first, but desperate times call for desperate measures…

No comments:

Post a Comment