Saturday, October 22, 2011

how i feel...

This morning while at work, I passed what appeared to be a wrestling convention on campus. Can I just say how weird I feel about it? Sorry to all you wrestling fans out there, but people (aka grown men) should not be allowed to dress or behave like that in public. I’m feeling just a little bit scarred at the moment. Yikes.

Also, this morning I’m feeling pretty bummed I have to miss the football game due to homework overload. In all my time here at college I don’t think I’ve ever had a busier week than what next week is looking like. I've probably said that a dozen times before, but this week trumps all. seriously. Here's what is on the agenda: 4 exams, 2 projects, a book report, and 15 hours of work. Oh man. I know I’ll survive because somehow I always do, but at the moment I’ve got a pretty big pit in my stomach!

And, is anybody else completely shocked at the date? October 22nd? How in the world did that happen?! It feels like it was just barely Labor Day. Time goes by much too quickly. I was thinking the other day that it would be pretty cool if you could borrow time. Like next week for example, when I’ll be busier than Santa Clause on Christmas Eve; wouldn’t it be cool if I could borrow time from someone not quite as busy. Like, “Hey do mind if I steal a few hours from you on Wednesday?” followed by, “Oh go ahead, you need them much more than I do!” That would be nice.

Aaaaand last but not least, let the countdown begin:


273 days until the Outer Banks!


What i wouldn't give to be there right now...

1 comment:

  1. borrowing time is a genius idea, i would love that. hope you're crazy week is going well!

    ReplyDelete