Thursday, July 7, 2011

{I'm Alive}

Soooooo, I kind of took a sabbatical from social network...facebook, blogging, etc. for no reason at all. But wow. I can't believe i dropped off the face of the blogging world for practically a month. My sincere apologies to my avid readers...because i know there are SO many of you. Ha!

Since June 15th...

I happily watched one of my best friends come out of the temple with his adorable new wife. Congrats Chris and Lauren!


I had a rough time saying bye to this kid. I can't believe my little brother is on a mission, in Scotland no less!



I've eaten way too many of these:



I had a blast babysitting my little cousins. Games, science projects, treats, movies, and a flood in the backyard made for a perfect weekend!

and in case you were wondering, there are 3 of them in this picture

I reunited with my long lost sister who has been out of town FOREVER!



I witnessed this little mishap which strangely made me more proud to be an American...




I ran into a couple of these on hole 11...



I've watched this show waaaay too many times. Oh wait, that's not possible! Here is a clip from one of my favorite dances thus far...




AND I've continued my countdown to the most anticipated day of the year...6 more days till HARRY POTTER!!!


WHEW.

Glad i got that post out of my system.


Be back soon

for reals this time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with Melanie and Marko (and SYTYCD)! That dance was amazing :) Glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete