Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tonight...

I am especially grateful for 2 things…

1. That although it feels like it, I have not lost my sanity amid the finals week pressure every BYU student is feeling right now. As I approached the Library tonight a girl was laying face down on the floor near the doors screaming her head off. She had completely lost it. The cops were surrounding her without a clue of what to do, and she was shouting incoherent thoughts and pounding the ground. I've been disturbed by it all night...i just hope she's okay.

2. Great friends that make finals week bearable. One friend in particular made my studying exceptionally exciting tonight when this was given to me:



Studying at the library till 2 in the a.m. with chocolate at my side…piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment