Thursday, April 7, 2011

Funny Story

Just to preface...

My life long companion, aka my laptop of 4 years, is slowly dying. Currently the "P" button is having serious issues. If i press down for about a minute on it as hard as i can, it will sometimes work. But I'm better off just typing without it and spell checking a bagillion words at the end.

Anyway...

This morning I was typing a paper for my political science class when i noticed the most hilarious typo. I tried to type the word "populated" but with the lack of a "p" in the word, my computer auto corrected it to something else. See for yourself...





"Utah is highly ovulated by Mormons"?

HA!

I about died laughing.

For all the frustration a broken letter "p" can cause, it sure does provide some entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment