Monday, April 25, 2011

the best medicine

Some say that laughter is the best medicine. I couldn’t agree more; but add a little sunshine to the prescription and you’ve got a full on cure for whatever it is you’ve got!

This weekend was just what I needed to recover from a loooong semester.

Now I’m back in Provo feeling a little…

Sad…because my best friend Jane was not at the apt to greet me and she won’t be for a good 18 months

Tired…thinking about starting school again tomorrow

Homesick…i always have a hard time saying bye to my fam

Angry…because I hate change and it seems like that is all you get in college; change, change, and change again

Nostalgic…this time last year I was on my way to London, I can’t believe it’s been a year

And Cold…have I mentioned how much I don’t like winter? Especially when it’s practically May!


Good thing I’ve got chocolate like this:

And pictures like this:

to make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment