Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grown Up

You know how when you are little kid, people always ask you what you want to be when you grow up? Well i know i am not really a grown up yet (and i definitely don't feel like one); but my mom sent me a couple pictures this week that made me realize how far away i am getting from my childhood...sigh.

Meet the Ipsens. My childhood friends. We grew up on the same street, walked to elementary school together every day, went to primary together and had play dates on the weekends. We were the best of buddies. But then, as fate would have it, we all started to grow up...their family moved away and so did mine. We no longer have play dates, we are in different wards, and only some of us go to the same school...but a few weeks ago the Ipsen's oldest son returned home from a mission and we were reunited. Here are the "before and after pictures", if you will...





It's weird to be grown up...or to be growing up at least. I still can't decide if i like it. Oh well, here's to the good old days of childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment