Friday, August 13, 2010

{Here Goes Nothin}

Well i have officially given up trying to be a "good blogger" and have decided to move forward with this project. Forget about cute backgrounds and formats...let the writing begin! So for my first blog post i originally thought that it would be best to write about something extremely significant or life changing. But then i started thinking too hard...and that is never good, ha ha. So instead i thought i would just begin as though i have been keeping this blog forever and am only posting the next thing that has come to mind. Sooooo i decided to write about, drum roll please............my family. I love them to death. From my parents, to my siblings, to my extended family, to my dog! My siblings and my cousins are my best friends and they have shaped me into the person i am today. When i am around my family i laugh, cry, act silly, sleep, eat, play, discuss, learn, and have FUN. It doesn't get much better than that. I could make this post 100 pages long and it would still not give my family the justice they deserve; Instead i will just say that i LOVE them to death. So back to what i said earlier...i suppose i did choose the write about extremely significant and life changing. Thank you family, for being so wonderfully wonderful...hug hug kees kees.

No comments:

Post a Comment