Tuesday, June 19, 2012

*not actual size


I sure am glad Ikea clarified this one…



Otherwise I would have been pretty disappointed when a 3 dollar hotdog turned out to be a mere average size rather than the dimensions of a billboard. 

Also, I came to the conclusion that if there is one reason to get married, it's so that you can go cake tasting. Okay okay, I'm just kidding. But seriously, cake tasting has been the best part of wedding planning thus far. 


The cake we tasted was sooooo yummy!! Who knew a baked good could be so soft? It was like biting into a pillow. A heavenly, delicious tasting pillow. 

Yum. 

Just one more reason why i can't wait for my wedding. And contrary to what everyone tells me, i will eat my wedding cake!

1 comment:

  1. ahh who is doing your cake? That is such a fun part of planning!

    ReplyDelete