Wednesday, June 6, 2012

in a while crocodile!

Welp, today is the day. 

The day Rob kisses Utah goodbye and heads to the Big Apple. Lucky for me I get to go with for a few days!

On the Agenda…
-Newsies
-Memphis
-seeing our, can you believe it, apartment!
-moving furniture
-costco and home depot runs
-cleaning
-and probably getting lost a few times haha

Not the typical trip to New York, but I can’t wait! For the trip that is. The goodbye is a different story. Sigh.

On the bright side (if there is a bright side to saying goodbye for the summer), since I will officially have no life once Rob vacates the state, I might actually start blogging again! 

Be back in a few days.

Until then, feast your eyes on this clip from the most joyous TV show to grace the presence of television.

  


 One word: Legs

1 comment:

  1. she was unreal. can't wait to start watching with you! have fun and good luck in nyc! love you

    ReplyDelete