Saturday, September 24, 2011

sunglasses

Yesterday, while at the BYU football game, I noticed one particular individual several rows below me. Why did I notice him you ask? Because he was wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head. Not only is this a trend that I completely do not understand, but I think it’s totally creepy. It feels like some human-like (human-like because they are lacking key human features: eyes, nose, and a mouth maybe?) thing is staring you down. I don’t like it one bit.



Anyway. What made said situation particularly uncomfortable was that I blurted out to my sister:

“I hate when people wear sunglasses on the back of…Gasp”

My hands went flying to my mouth as I realized the individual sitting directly in front of my sister was also wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head. Woops.

I am so awkward sometimes. Scratch that, all the time.

Hope that guy wasn’t too offended by my blunt comment.

On the bright side, BYU pulled off the W.

GO COUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment