Despite being up to my eyeballs in stress and studiousness, I feel strangely happy right now. Why? Because…
1. I got the CUTEST Christmas card from my sister and brother-in-law in the mail. My nephew Jayden is quite certainly the most adorable little child to ever walk the planet. Seriously, you could SWIM in his blue eyes
2. I just finished my PD Biology final—which I’ve been worried about since day 1 of the semester—and it went surprisingly well.
3. Its frigid and wet outside right now and I am INSIDE.
4. Its national CUPCAKE day.
5. I’m going back up to campus with a baggy sweatshirt on and very untidy hair. Sweats=comfy=happiness
6. I just ate a chocolate covered cinnamon bear. YUM.
7. Christmas is next week!
8. Ryan Reynolds was voted “Sexiest Man Alive” and I concur. Yup. 100% agree.
9. If you say “beer can” in a British accent it sounds like you are saying “bacon” in Jamaican accent. Don’t ask me why that’s been stuck in my head all week…finals delirium maybe? Thank you Jen
10. I will be done with finals in T minus 1 day…BOO. YES.
And that is why i am HAPPY!