Tuesday, March 6, 2012

gosh i love tuesdays!

I’ve been sitting at work for 7 hours too long…


-Listening to a boy obnoxiously laugh at something that can’t be nearly as funny as he is making it appear


-Stressing about what final classes to take before I, can you believe it, graduate!!!


-Day dreaming about July 14th…129 more days until OBX!


-Blog stalking my favorite cooking blogs drooling over food that my computer screen separates me from


-Taking quizzes…doing horribly on the one I actually studied for and acing the one I didn’t


-Loading paper, checking out laptops, and pretending to know a little something about computers


-Wishing I was in NY to be with my sister when she has her baby tomorrow


-Biting my nails far too short


-Sweating to death because the computer lab decided it wanted to be a sauna today


-And watching the clock slowly but surely move to the glorious number 5 which means I can finally clock out and do something exciting with my day! Oh wait, I have class at 5…sigh.


I never thought I’d say this, but I can’t wait for Chinese food later tonight!


For those who don’t know my feelings about chinese food…click here.

It's a little harsh, i know; but thanks to this charming boy Robert however, my tolerance level is greatly increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment