Saturday, February 1, 2014

{a letter}

Dear February,

Today is a big day, and I welcome you with open arms. Because you walked into my life today, I can kiss goodbye the hardest 31 days of winter and not look back (no offense January). Because you graced me with your presence, I can look forward to Valentine’s Day and decorate my apartment with all things red and pink. Because you stepped up to the plate, we can all enjoy a long weekend in the near future (shout out to George and Abe). Because you decided it was your time to shine, I only have 28 more days until I can start anticipating spring. And while we are on the subject of spring, dearest February, could you please ensure the ground hog does not see his shadow? I would greatly appreciate it. You should also know how much it means to me that you are such a short month…thanks keeping my interest at heart (no pun intended).


Sincerely, Me.

1 comment: